Three bedroom apartment with about eight occupants have been ruined down by fire in Asankrangwa in the early hours of Saturday, 13th January 2018.
Narrating the unfortunate incident to Spicefmonline, one of the victims whose name was only given as Vero, said’s she was fast asleep when she smiled a smoke inside the room so she quickly woke up to found out that their house is on fire.
In a quick response to the situation, the Municipal Chief Executive for Wassa Amenfi West District, George Agyiri has giving five hundred ghana cedis each to the victims.
He however promised to assist the family to reconstruct their their bedroom apartment.
Kojo Ennimil Arthur/Spicefmonline.com/Ghana